Total Pageviews

Monday, November 27, 2006

Holiday Season Begins




Our newest grandbaby arrived November 20, 2006 weighing in at 7 lbs 8 oz. She was born in Insonata, Mexico so we have not held her yet. This has been an emotional week with Emma's birth. Our other grandchild and his parents came for Thanksgiving.



Friday I received my copy of Quilting Arts Magazine with my self portrait in it. Finally it was published. It was left out of the printing of the quilts that had been selected from the challenge. What a wonderful photographer they have.


The next challenge for the magazine was to take a photograph and abstract it. I did 4 before I was satisfied with what I wanted to send in. I have up loaded the 3 that I decided not to send.



I am now working on some journal quilts and when those are finished, I will put them on the blog.

No comments: