Total Pageviews

Monday, November 20, 2006

Thanksgiving week







Preparing for a busy week. I am trying to do some house cleaning, but there are many distractions and creative work that I had rather be doing. I love the statement about a clean house represents a very dull woman. I know that is not exactly the quote, but it has the same meaning. My husband's birthday is Wednesday, November 22. We are eating with friends on Thanksgiving day. Our oldest son, his wife and the adorable grandson will arrive on Friday. "Our" Thanksgiving meal will be on Saturday. Just so we are together...that is all that matters.




This is a close up of a quilt I finished last year for my brother's birthday. He
is an avid fisherman when his schedule allows. When his family visits the north Georgia mountains, he enjoys the trout fishing.

No comments: