Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

4th of July


Today always reminds me of my daddy. It is his birth date and I spend some of this day reminiscing about the happier times with him that I remember. There are days that I really miss him and this seems to always be one of them.

My brother and his family are spending this holiday in London. All 6 of them left on June 28th for Europe. The first day of their visit, authorities found cars loaded to explode near Piccadilly Circus. The terrorists were successful in Scotland with a car bomb, but they have arrested several people. It was revealed that some of these individuals were doctors who were working in the United Kingdom. Harry was very upset that it was people in his profession that had been a part of this horrible occurance.

They leave for Paris tomorrow so I hope that the world is calmer.

I just completed another French Braid table runner for my sister in law. They live in south Florida so the colors reflect that area of the country. This will be a Christmas gift to her.

No comments: